Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Wish List: Fashion Edition


I know there's no such thing as back-to-school shopping in college, but I've been craving a style update! Here are the main pieces I want to build on. Enjoy!




1. A basic white button-down.



White Oxford Shirt; Old Navy



2. A cream-colored belted trench coat.




Old Navy, "New Construction", Long Button-Front Trench Coat.




3. Bright pumps.


Kawo Pumps at yesstyle.com--I like the pink!





4. A lightweight blazer.




The Boyfriend Blazer; fredflare.com



5.Retro wallet.

Cherry Hardcase Wallet; Minicci Accessories; Payless.




6. Ruffled bag.



Jessica Simpson Runway Satchel.





7. More dresses!




The Naturalist Dress; Modcloth.com






8. Pearly Headband.




Faux Pearl Headband Set; Forever 21




9. Mary-Janes.



Mary Janes, amazon.com



10. Blouses and Skirts






Striped Bow Knit Top; Forever 21 and Lori Tiered Polka Dot Skirt; delias.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment