Monday, July 12, 2010

Book Clubs!


I am dying to join a book club! Me and my friend Jenna were promising we were going to start one at school this year, but...that definitely didn't happen! Nerd Alert: I really just adore reading books and talking about them. I don't know why the idea of reading a book a month with a bunch of other people all together sounds so appealing to me, but it does! And we can meet and eat snacks and discuss our thoughts...sigh. Such bliss!


Anyway, you'd think on my frickin huge campus I'd be able to find a book club, but I don't even know where to look. Once I went with my friend Elle (actually my "big sis" in the sorority) to her "big bro's" book club (I know I know) and it was cool, except for the fact that most of it was spent discussing what to actually read one day and no one ending up actually deciding on anything...but oh well! This big gay guy wanted to read and discuss each month's issue of Cosmo, which didn't sound like a bad idea to me, but for some reason no one else wanted to! Also there was a super...suuuuper cute Men's Glee Club member there, so it wasn't a huge loss...but I ended up only going once.


Anyways, I found one that looks pretty promising....




so maybe I will fulfill my dream of joining a real live book club this year!


2 comments:

  1. MALIA! Im revealing my creepiness to say that ifyou join a book club bring me along! :D
    -katie (the only one stalky enough to stalkbook this much XD sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're stalking! I need more followers lol!
    And of course I will bring you along =) what's a book club without my dear friend Katie?

    ReplyDelete