Monday, February 15, 2010

There's Nothing You Can Do that Can't be Done

I'm feeling...optimistic.

After a while of having kind of having a hard time adjusting to a new place, new people all around me, a mind-warping breakup,and trying to figure out some kind of independence, I think I'm starting to realize that it's all going to be OK if I just keep my head up high and stay true to myself.

When things get tough, I'll always have someone to talk to, someone to pray to, someone to help me out. And I'll always have myself--I'm stronger than I often give myself credit for.

This week, I've been happier than I have in a long time. This could be because of any number of things, but I'd rather not overanalyze it. I'm just taking it one day at a time, and that mind set has helped. Moment to moment balance.

I hope everyone is safe tonight. Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment